Norman Pointe in Denver, NC is a 58 acre, waterfront, luxury custom home community on Lake Norman. Norman Pointe is located off Webbs Road in Denver, NC. Denver, NC is located on the west side of Lake Norman. Norman Pointe offers 78 wooded home sites with waterfront and water view lots. Several homes in Norman Pointe have completed construction, and are now for sale. Homes in Norman Pointe currently on the market range from the mid $400,000’s to over $2.3 million. Lot purchasers can bring their own builder, subject to the community’s architectural review and approval.
One major area improvement is drawing much attention to the west side of Lake Norman! A newly built highway, Route 16, now offers an easy, non-congested commute to downtown Charlotte, and Charlotte Douglas airport! West side Lake Norman dwellers are rejoicing the fact that they now have an alternate route for commuting into Charlotte.
Norman Pointe Features:
* Custom Home Price Ranges: High $400's to $2.5 Million
* Bring your own builder. Subject to architectural review.
* Wooded lots, waterfront & waterview.
* Lot Size Range: 0.5 to 0.8 Acres
* Square Footage Range: 3,000 to 8,500
* Home Styles: French Provincial, Traditional, and Old World
* Schools: Rock Springs/North Lincoln
* County water and sewer, curb and gutter, and secured boat storage.